Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Yen for Yoga

I really, really, really want to go to yoga.

Really.

I haven't been to the studio since Friday. I need to get sweaty. I want to crack the shit out of my back. I want to stretch my fingers high to the sky. I want to spend an hour staring at my pedicure. I want to BEND.

But I'm just so freaking gross. Two days, two entire boxes of tissues. Literally, I am not even exaggerating. My nose is red and raw. I am very attractive. But I know if I was in class and there was some chick in the back sniffling and coughing up a storm I'd be like, "GTFO, Typhoid Mary."


I really don't think I'm contagious. I feel fine, other than my lovely cough and inability to stop blowing my nose. STUPID POLLEN. But still. I'm going to give it another day, hopefully I'm somewhat more presentable tomorrow and I can suppress the hacking and get my hot vinyasa on.

No comments:

Post a Comment