Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Morning

Twenty five years old, and my mother still makes me an Easter basket. Despite our lack of religion, or observation of any other Easter tradition. 'Cause she's the best mommy in the whole wide world, obviously.



  • An extremely generous Bed, Bath, & Beyond gift card to pair with one from my grandma, to buy new towels and other exciting things for my apartment. You know you've been domesticated when that titillates you as much as a shoe purchase.
  • Much needed Neutrogena makeup remover wipes.
  • Delicious pomegranate and citrus scented bath products.
  • Cadbury creme eggs, 'cause everyone knows my love for them. My Biff also gave me a package of minis last night. And I already ate a box by myself this week. I need to freeze some of these to enjoy throughout the year, when they are scarce and I'm deprived. 
Thank you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment