Friday, March 29, 2013

Freshly Scrubbed and Decorated

Nothing makes me feel quite as girly and pretty as fresh new beauty products.

I got all my new makeup last week, and yesterday I made a run to Target for new facewash and shampoo and conditioner.

I smell deliiicious, and I'm struttin' around all fancylike.

Dork.

Also at Target, on a whim I bought a strand of glass lights. My intent was to hang them above my TV, but they weren't quite long enough so they ended up on the bedroom side of my studio.

I'm questioning my choice now, though. As much as I love color (no really, I love color), are they a little too....young? Am I past the age where I should have colored bulbs in my room?  They're very pretty, a marbled sort of glass, but I'm not sure how I feel. Perhaps I'll exchange them for a different kind of light. Something more mature and lady-like? Clear?

Or maybe I say FUCK IT. I DO WHAT I WANT.


Plus, check out my new wall pictures! I know I mentioned them weeks ago, but it was only last night that I finally got them permanently hung up. They kept falling down, and the zebra frame is sorta broken now. Bah.

You know me, I love my modern motivational posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment