Tuesday, March 26, 2013

10KCAL Challenge Reward: Sephora Slut

By request of an anonymous commenter, I'm going to share with you the plethora of treats I bought myself as a reward for burning all that sweat in my 10K Calorie Challenge! I went a little nuts. Thank you to my parents for the birthday Visa gift card that made this excess possible.

And then I figured, why just tell you what I bought, when I can SHOW YOU?

On my face.

Last night (no, I didn't go anywhere. I got painted up to fuck around my apartment):





  • Laura Mercier Foundation Powder in No. 2 (LOVE!)
  • Laura Mercier Illuminating Powder Blush in Mocha Spice Quad (A donation from my mama to the charity of "Make Taylor Pretty".)
  • Mac Mineralize Concealer in NW15 (Excellent coverage for my zombie circles.)
  • Benefit High Beam Highlighter (Have had this before, am a huge fan.)
  • Sephora Crayon Jumbo Eyeliner in Purple Glitter (Also bought in brown.)
  • Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette (Christmas gift from my parents, obsession.)
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara in Black (Funny story. I was going to buy the full size of this to try, but when I was in the check out line I saw the sample size of the Bad Gal lash, which I love, so I decided to just stick with that. Then lo and behold, because it's my BIRTHDAY MONTH, I got a "birthday turn-on" kit with a highlighter and sample mascara! Turns out, I prefer the other one anyway.)
  • Victoria's Secret Glossy Lip Tint in Boudoir Pink (Bought this in Vegas. PUCKER UP.)

This morning:



  • Foundation, Blush and Concealer
  • Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Moisturizer (This was a sample in the goodie bag from the Barbara Ireland Walk, and I am OBSESSED. I ordered a full size online, it's my new daily moisturizer.)
  • Sephora Ultra Smoothing Primer (It feels good going on, we'll see how it holds up throughout the day.)
  • Benefit Watt's Up! Highlighter (From my birthday gift from Sephora, a more golden color than the High Beam. I like it for days!)
  • Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
  • Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
  • Blistex Silk & Shine (Also from my goodie bag.)

No comments:

Post a Comment