Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hair Trigger

So, I talked about food yesterday.

And I was doing really well getting back on track.

I ate good things all day, things from the ground and things with protein. I was all pre-tracked to land on target with points for the day.

But...there was a barely touched jar of Jif in my kitchen from our Vegas travels. I should not have bought the peanut butter to begin with, 'cause it's a trigger food for me, but I thought, "peanut butter and banana sandwiches are EXCELLENT DRINKING FOOD", so I snuck it in my shopping cart, and we didn't even open it on the trip, but the Biff and I had some Sunday night, and then last night as soon as I remembered its existence I couldn't get it out of my head...

And then suddenly I was on my bed with a fork, eating peanut butter straight from the container.

What the flying fuck?

So this morning I threw that goddamn jar in the dumpster.

I am never buying peanut butter again.

No comments:

Post a Comment