Monday, March 18, 2013

My Ginger Fetish

I got honked at in traffic the other day.

Usually I assume every single honk I hear is meant for me, so self-absorbed am I, and they never are. I'm usually a pretty good driver. This one was though. This one was directed right at my idling ass as I sat blocking traffic at a green light, distracted by the sight of a particularly gorgeous ginger jogger on the sidewalk.

He was delicious. Shaggy red hair. Nice shoulders. Aviators. Abs glistening with rivulets of sweat, thighs strong in tight running shorts, ass I certainly wouldn't mind grabbing and...

Ahem.

Guys, I have a problem.

You'd think I would have learned my lesson after dating a few gingers. They tend to misbehave. Soulless creatures. But I cannot resist.

So let's check some out.

Prince Harry

Via The Sun

Damian Lewis

Via Salon.com

Tom Hiddleston

Via ONTD

Seth Green

Via LATimes.com

Michael Fassbender

Via Celebitchy
Oh, deary deary me. I'm feeling a bit flustered.

Too bad gingers are apparently so disinterested in me.

Fickle little fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment