Sunday, March 10, 2013

Reward #2: Nail Me (And revisions.)

Reward #1

I am oh so pleased and proud that I timed my second reward to coincide perfectly with my Las Vegas trip. The Biff and I went to a super cheap salon down the street on Friday morning and our fingers and toes got all dressed up and ready to hit the Strip!

I'm the easter egg turquoise.


151 - less 10ish - This yoga towel.  (I have it in brown and it's my fave.)
147 - 10% loss - Get a facial. (I dunno, they are expensive and I might change this one...)
145 - healthy BMI - New perfume. (Formerly new comforter, but what with Bentley peeing on my bed, maaaaybe I'll hold off for now...and I bought a cheap fleece blanket at Marshalls a few weeks ago because I have replaced a food addiction with a shopping addition and it is so cute so, yeah.)
142 - lowest weight - Get a massage.
139 - new decade - Lululemon yoga pants.
136 - original goal - Dye my hair.
132 - college weight - New purse.
130 - Final Goal! - SHOP!
Maintenance Goal - Whenever I'm ready - Tattoo (I realized I am going to want to wait until I feel secure in my new skin before I want to go inking it up. Six months maybe?)

No comments:

Post a Comment