Friday, February 1, 2013

WW Recap 1/25-1/31: WIN

I'M SO HAPPY TODAAAAAAY.

Why? Because I am a motherfucking winner.

Down 3.6 pounds. Almost back to the 150s. I haven't binged in almost two weeks. My fat jeans are baggy again. I don't cringe when I look in the mirror. I started on medication and am taking steps to take care of myself. Things are looking up.

And...

1) Track every day. (Booyah, baby.)
2) Go to yoga twice. (Sunday and Tuesday.)
3) Make at least one new recipe. (Check!)
4) Read a book. (Check plus! The Body Finder, creepy and good.)
5) Do something social. (Double check! Dinner party with my SB group of friends on Wednesday, and dinner last night with college roomie.)


Let's see, goals for next week...

1) Get my GHGs every day. (These are the "good health guidelines as dictated by Weight Watchers: water, dairy, fruit/veggies, healthy oils, vitamin. Also, exercise, but I won't do that every day.) 
2) Go to yoga three times.
3) Leave my laptop at home three weeknights.
4) Do three things on my birthday list.
5) Email a friend I haven't talked to in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment