Saturday, February 2, 2013

Weekend Happenings

Ahhh, weekend. I wait for you for days, counting the hours seconds minutes, and then when you arrive I barely know what to do with you.

That's half a lie. Sometimes, I don't know what to do with you, and I spend all day in bed, and it is glorious. But this time, yes, I have plans.

Of course you want to hear them!

First up is lunch with the parental duo at one of my favorite healthy spots in Santa Barbara, Silvergreens. I'm thinking I'll stray away from my usual shrimp, avocado and goat cheese salad and maybe get the ahi tuna one. I KNOW. So wild and crazy.

After lunch, Mama and I are going to the SBIFF Women's Panel, which is made up of, you guessed it, women in the entertainment business. They haven't released the speakers in advance but word on the street is that it's a great line up this year, so I'm looking forward to it.

Then I will force my father to help me do my taxes, cause I am tragically poor and I want my refund, dammit.

Then, more food, because that's what I center my life around. We're meeting up with a friend of my mother's for dinner at Carlito's, a Mexican place near the theater, before the award presentation for Jennifer Lawrence.

YAYYYY!!!!


I have a couple of little posts scheduled for you throughout the day, but I'll be back tomorrow with recaps of today's awesome goings-ons! Hopefully I'll have news of me and J.Law's new BFF-dom.


Oh, and after the event I will go hang out with my actual BFF. Hopefully she won't be insulted that I tried to replace her.

No comments:

Post a Comment