Saturday, February 2, 2013

Blink Or You'll Link It

18 Amazing Things You Most Likely Never Get To See

Buzzfeed, of course. Who else would find a gif of ice cream sandwiches being made?


The History Of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's Best Friendship

SO MUCH LOVE.

Lady Gaga rants under oath in pay battle with former personal assistant

Daaaamn. I always thought her whole "little monster I'm so wonderful and kind" thing was such a crock of schtick, but man. I didn't even know. What a wonderfully crazy bitch. You really need to read this whole thing to the very end.


The Race Grows Sweeter Near Its Final Lap

And on the complete opposite spectrum from a story about a narcissistic pop princess, I have a story about an elderly couple falling in love and getting married. Simple. Beautiful.

And courtesy of Jezebel, Budweiser has released their Super Bowl commercial and I FEEL ALL THE FEELINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment