Friday, November 30, 2012

NaNoWriMo...No

So, no.

Not even close.

I didn't really commit, despite all my posturing and all my supposed dedication. I did not make NaNoWriMo a priority. I found other things to occupy my brain. Actually, I managed to forget this whole endeavor for the last week or so...oh, what, writing...hmm?

Nope.

I did do some writing tonight, desperately, the first in a long while. Words thrown at the screen. Up until midnight, frantically slamming the keys of my keyboard, down to the wire. Still my actual fiction output this month...so pitiful. About 1/5th of the intended. Big drastic fail.

S'okay.

Maybe soon I'll really find a story I want to tell soon, and I'll commit to that. Maybe.

And maybe, some day, I'll actually win me some NaNoWriMo.



Fiction Word Count: 12,167
Blog Word Count: 20,595
Total:  32,762

No comments:

Post a Comment