Friday, November 16, 2012

A letter to my BFF.

1) I hope you are having an AMAZING time in Mexico...but that's a waste of hope. cause you're in Mexico, so you're obviously having a fucking amazing time. Can't wait to see pics!

2) I'm a bit drunk. Went to happy hour after work and it was like FOUR HOURS LONG. Super happy.

3) Totally stealing that last line for my blog.

4) Anyway. I hate when I end up having fun when I go out when I don't want to go. It invalidates my antisocial tendencies.

5) Is it weird that I miss you even though it's perfectly normal not to see you for this long? I think knowing you are SO FAR AWAY is upsetting. COME BACK.

6) Oh, ME.

7) The first episode of the new season of "Whitney" is super funny. I don't give a shit what all the reviews say, that show is hilarious.

8) HOPE YOU'RE HAVING FUN!

9) Might just post this whole thing on my blog?

10) Might as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment