Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"I scream like a child, my insides went wild..."

One of my neighbors has the slightly irritating habit of coming home and finishing a song before they get out of their car. This isn't the world's worst neighborly behavior, but it bugs. A of all, they blast their music, and b of all, my apartment is suspended over the parking sports, and I leave my windows open. So...it's loud. It's really loud.

And annoying.

But at least they have great taste in tunes.

The first time I heard Rihanna's "We Found Love" was in this manner, at maybe eleven at night as I tried to fall asleep. It was kind of magical, actually. The other night, they arrived home at a much more reasonable hour, and from my couch I used the Shazam app to find out who was singing.

And now it's my new fave.

Thanks, obnoxious neighbor!


(For the official video, go here. Silly Vevo doesn't allow embedding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment