Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hollywood Cat Lady

So, this whole Tumblr thing? I never really could get into it. It seemed remarkably time consuming...and I, of course, fill my time on the Internet with entirely productive things...sure, totally. Anyway, I would find links to Tumblr blogs occasionally, and I tried to use it once for blogging, but ultimately I never really committed.

But recently, with the new crop of funny "snapshot of life" blogs like WhenInLA, MyFriendsAreMarried, and  HollywoodAssistants (which got optioned for a pilot, daaamn), I've been exploring.

And enjoying.

And after my little imitations on Friday, I got a little bug up my butt, to utilize a quaint little phrase.

Then came this:

Hollywood Cat Lady

If you're on Tumblr, follow me! Or...don't, whatever, I don't care. I don't know. I just fucking love gifs right now.


When I try to pick something up off the floor without getting out of bed.
When a guy way out of my league chats me up in a bar.
When I carry my cat to bed with me against his will.

No comments:

Post a Comment