Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sausage and Pumpkin Pasta

I have raved on this blog before about the culinary delights on Emily Bites. Basically, anything you attempt to make from her site will be an amazing joy explosion in your mouth, and she is a beautiful, kind-hearted creature whose brain I would not mind stealing. Or borrowing. Permanently.

Anywho.

Now that fall is finally upon us, it's time to start eating everything and anything pumpkin flavored. Last night I whipped a batch of her sausage and pumpkin pasta, which has been touted as one of her very best concoctions.

I do declare, it was pretty damn tasty.

Only took one terrible picture before it all went IN MY MOUTH.

I did expect it to taste more pumpkiny, but it was definitely delicious and flavorful. Also VERY filling. I used the recommended brand of turkey sausage and it was super tasty...and by the way, removing sausage from a casing feels a bit like playing with a condom. Or a flaccid penis. Not that I've ever done that...

And now you're ravenous, aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment