Friday, November 2, 2012

Things I Love

*When I'm feeling fabulous, and having a great hair day, and my outfit rocks, and the sun is shining, and someone tries to hit on me. 


*When I back into my favorite parking spot at work on the first try. 


*When I'm on a date, and I lock eyes with a guy while doing something particularly adorable or ridiculous...and they clearly appreciate it.


*When I'm driving during rush hour and I just cruise on past dozens of cars because I picked the magical fast lane.


*When I've had a busy week of socializing out in the world, which means I have new episodes of all my favorite TV shows to watch on Friday night...and a bottle of wine in the fridge.



*And when I'm curled up with Bentley in bed, and a cool breeze soothes me to sleep, and it's the weekend, and everything is wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment