Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Brighter Day

It's kind of amazing. One day of eating well and I feel a million times happier today. And skinnier. Which obviously, is impossible. But I guess I'm skinny in my mind.  But I still have a fat heart, and that's what truly matters, to quote Fat Amy from "Pitch Perfect."

I'm feeling light and lovely, calm and centered. It's a complete 180 degree flip from how truly awful and depressed I felt all day yesterday. I guess I just needed to hit bottom, needed to sit at my desk suppressing tears, feeling helpless and hopeless, wishing for things to be different, before I could start to feel better. I'm not sure it could have gotten any worse than yesterday, so where else is there to go but up up up?

All I can do is keep trying, keep standing up when I fall and keep moving forward when things seem impossible.

I'll leave you with some inspirational quotes.

I think I'm gonna go take a walk and enjoy the sunshine.





No comments:

Post a Comment