Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Awww-some

Guys...I have nothing interesting to say today. I've been trying for two hours to come up with a topic to write about, started three posts that went nowhere, and I've just got nuttin'. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Bupkis. Nothing but an assortment of synonyms for NOTHING.

Bah.

For now, all I have to offer you is a variety of things to make you go "awwwwww". Because who doesn't enjoy a nice warm flutter of fuzzies in their heart? I know I do.

*First up, a classic film, designed to delight. KITTY SNUGGLES.


*Tree will not be ignored in favor of another cat.


*As you're well aware, I love me some Obama. Brilliant, charismatic, handsome...I'd hit that. (Is it inappropriate to fantasize about the leader of our country? Probably. Do I care? Not a whit.) And these pictures just made my affectionate heart grow three sizes. AW. MY UTERUS IS GLOWING.




*In the spirit of bipartisanship and holding hands and kumbaya and whatnot, I present some adorable babies from both political parties.



I may be a Democrat, but I'm pretty sure the baby elephants won this cute-off. 

*I'll wrap up this undeniably exciting post with a true gift from me to you. Andrew Garfield occupies a spot on my "To Be Banged" list, and he just seems like such a sweet and genuine guy. Plus, he's dating Emma Stone, which is adorbs. And he is a great sport about this silly little gimmick for charity. I couldn't stop smiling. LOVE HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment