Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Haters Gonna Hate

I don't even know, guys.

I'm kind of clumsy, yes. I'd like to think I'm this graceful gazelle flitting about like a...graceful gazelle, but I'm not. I'm kind of a walking disaster zone. I trip a lot. And bump into things. It's adorable, right? My clumsiness?

Sure.

Earlier today I managed to bruise myself with a box of cat litter. I mean, it was a heavy box, guys, and I'm just a fragile little thing. It's not my fault! I will give myself a pass on that.

But I just walked back to the bathroom, a journey I make at least a half dozen times a day (I drink a lot of water), and...something happened. Somehow, I cannot even begin to explain to you how, I managed to hit my head on the edge of the wall as I was rounding the corner.

WHAT THE FUCK, GUYS? WHAT THE FUCK.

I am a mess.

I have the depth perception of a drunk pirate.

They shouldn't let me have a license.

But whatever, I'm still awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment