Friday, November 16, 2012

"Diet Coke and a pizza, please..."

Warning: Cheesy goodness ahead.

This song was my jam for a few months, at a time when I needed to believe that my beauty or charisma or attractiveness was not dictated by my weight. I need to remind myself of that now, and remind all of you: you are fucking beautiful, no matter your size, shape, color, height, weight, face, stomach, nose, or hair. Beauty is innate, beauty is in your soul, and we are all beautiful.

I just watched this music video for the first time. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

"You take your girl and multiply her by four, now a whole lotta woman needs a whole lot moooore..."


Note: if you haven't listened to Mika before, you should check out more of his songs. He is amazing.

Favorite:

No comments:

Post a Comment