First, I bring you an easily adaptable tutorial for how to recover after a shittastic Friday:
1) Drink more than one beer at 4PM at work during a supposed "cleaning party". More than one does not mean two.
2) Go to your favorite sushi restaurant with a girlfriend and drink more beer, and get your vent on, and have a grand old time.
3) Have her drive you home because somehow you got a little drunk with all that beer drinking.
4) Turn off all your lamps, sit in a rainbow light illuminated paradise, and drink tequila.
5) Be drunk.
6) Watch TV.
7) Cuddle a cat.
THEN YOU ARE RECOVERED.
Of course, now I'm stuck in a recovery dilemma:
1) I want my car.
2) My car is at work.
3) I need to do some work this weekend (yeah, no shit), so if I walk over to the office, I should be productive.
4) I don't want to be productive.
5) There are large dead plants in the back of my car that I need to exchange.
6) I do not want to do that.
7) But I have to drive to Pasadena tonight and I do not want to do that with dead plants in the car.
8) Bah. Want to stay in bed.