Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Frets and Fails

This morning, I dropped Bentley off at the vet for a full day of exams and x-rays. I probably won't be able to pick him up until early this evening.

I. Am. A. Mess. On the verge of tears at all times.

He was thoroughly confused as to why he had to go back to the vet, and made his displeasure known with the most pitiful, weak meows from inside his carrier. I'm pretty sure he was saying, "Bitch please, I just WENT to the vet! DON'T MAKE ME."

I hope they're being nice to him, and give him all the fun drugs.

And I hope they tell me, "All his x-rays and tests were clean, we think he's faking just to fuck with you." That makes the most sense.


In other news, I made the ill-advised decision to try to wash my sheets AND my comforter last night...and apparently broke the washing machine. Whoops? To quote my work BFF, "nothing good comes from being domestic". And my landlord's voicemail was full, so I was like fuuuuck, then she finally called me back, and I guess she'll get it figured out today. While my comforter soaks in water for a gazillion hours.

Methinks I need a new one, as this one will no doubt always smell a little wrong.

Retail therapy. Yes. Off to BedBath&Beyond I go....

And of course I'll watch out for that beyond section.

No comments:

Post a Comment