Monday, December 17, 2012

Blech.

Yeah.

I'm sick.

Usually my sick is "oh I am slightly sneezy" or "oh I have a bad tummy". Things I can suck it up and live through. Or, honestly, a lot of the time my sick is in my own head. Mentally sick.

But I am legitimately sick this time. Like, flu sick? I hurt everywhere. And my neck is all swollen and achy. And my head. And my sooooul. I went to the grocery store this morning and bought huge bottles of Advil and NyQuil, and candy. The lady at the check out said, "Got the flu?" Maybe.

Going to the store was exhausting. I never want to get out of bed again.


You know who's a selfish asshole? Bentley. He's feeling all better, enough to bite me yesterday, and now that I'm sick he refuses to help a bit. Won't even make me tea. All he'll do is cuddle.

In better news, it's fun to have a boy to flirty text with about nurse costumes and sponge-baths when you feel like shit. GS offered to visit when I feel better, which is very sweet, but I can't decide if it's just one of those things he feels like he has to say, or if he actually would come over to say hi to my sick (if siiick) ass. He did repeat it like, three times. But persistence does not always mean honesty in boytalk.

Okay, that's all I got. My steady awesome average of five posts a day is going by the wayside. Oh well.

I just had some drugs. So this is me.


Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I had this about 2 weeks ago. It's awful. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete