Thursday, December 20, 2012

Here's a post.

I hope you've enjoyed Christmas slapping you in the face throughout my sick days. Overflow of holiday spirit. Joy. That's all I got.



I'm back in bed today. Flat on my back and not in the fun way. Yesterday was too ambitious. I stayed awake too long. Went to stupid stupid work, and left early but couldn't fall asleep, and yes, the new ginger came to visit, which was ever so nice of him. So today, I will sleep, tomorrow, I will go back to the office, then I have A WEEK OFF.

FUCK YEAH.

Sorry about the lack of substantial posts, though. Really. Sorry I've been feeling so sick and been sleeping all the time. SORRY I'M NOT SORRY.


That took a turn, there. Sorry.

Not.

Anyway! Here are some links.

60 Moments That Gave Me The Chills During Seattle's First Day Of Marriage Equality

Oh gosh, guys. Tears. And the good kind. Amazing photos.


Festive felines: 11 cats in Christmas trees

More Christmas, sorry. But come on: cats in trees.


The 25 Funniest AutoCorrects Of 2012

Lulz.


No comments:

Post a Comment