Friday, December 14, 2012

SEC Day #10 Fail + Bowling Date Style Redux

TWO WEEKS DONE GIVE ME YOGA PANTS.

Not that today really counts. Like at all. There was no chance in hell of me looking halfway decent today when a) Ginger Squared and I hung out until 4AM last night and b) I have to get pretty for my company holiday party tonight anyway, and I can't be pretty twice in one day. That's overload.

I'm not inflicting pictures of this shit on you. There are jeans and Ugg boots and a t-shirt and giant dark circles under my eyes. Really, I'm saving you from burning retinas.

So, what I have for you is my date outfit.

I was pretty adorable.

AND, I am a clever, clever girl, and scheduled a haircut for lunch yesterday so my locks were looking mighty bouncy.

Also, I have learned why boys keep inviting me to go bowling or play pool: so they can stare at my ass. GS confirmed this. I'm not mad about it.


  • Top by Will Check When I Get Hooooome
  • Jacket by Forever 21
  • Jeans by Jessica Simpson 
  • Scarf from ModCloth
  • Boots by Forever 21
  • Earrings by Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit. Love the hair and love the comment from GS!

    ReplyDelete