Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Secret Santa Surprise

As we have discussed in the past, I'm a bit of a dork. And I talk to strangers on the Internet and call them my friends.

And I participate in Secret Santa exchanges with these creepy Internet lurkers.

It's kind of awesome.

One group comes from a message board I've been posting on since I was thirteen. The original topic of choice was "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", but in the last five years or so, we've taken to just discussing our lives, and other people's lives, and fun links.

Today I received my gift and it is FUCKING AWESOME.

Just look.


How freaking AMAZING is that? I am obsessed. So incredibly thoughtful and sweet. They picked one of my very favorite quotes, and I love my blog logo! AND, it fits in the cup-holder of my car, which my other water bottle does not, AND it has the lid I like where I can hook it on things whilst hiking. I absolutely love it. 

THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment