Friday, January 4, 2013

These are my confessions.

1) I paid $1.29 cents for the only Justin Bieber song I've ever heard in my life (someone covering "Baby" on X Factor does not count). I heard it just once, it got into my brain, and I could not get it out no matter how hard I tried. GOD DAMN EARWORM GET OUT OF MY HEAD. I feel shame. "Swag swag swag swag..." "FONDUE."


2) I have still yet to stay OP for a full day. Yesterday was okay, but not great. I can do it today, oh yes I can yes I can.

3) I also have not gone to yoga. Of course. Because I'd rather throw away hundreds of dollars on a membership I don't use than get off my lazy bum. BUM.

4) I've also brought my laptop home both nights this week. So much fail.

5) I just got lost down the YouTube rabbit hole of pug videos for an embarrassingly long time. It all began with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment