Wednesday, March 6, 2013

When I'm 25, Part Two

I was thinking over all the things I'm going to try to start or stop doing once I turn a quarter of a century old, and I have a few additions:

  • Cook more.
  • Spend less/save more money.
  • Leave my comfort zone more.
  • Leave my apartment more.
  • Figure out what the hell I want to do with my life.

But aside from all the things I'm going to attempt to do once I hit 25, I've realized there are things I just flat out won't be allowed to do any more. Like audition for the Real World. They only want those 18-24 bitches with their perky tits and shit. One of my long held childhood dreams, GONE, CRUSHED, just like that.


What a tragedy. I will never get to drunkenly fight in a bikini and embarrass my family on television---or I guess I could, I would just have to audition for one of the other 9 million reality shows out there.

But they won't be nearly as fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment