Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Slinky Links

First, watch how adorable Mila Kunis is dealing with her nervous fanboy interviewer. I rarely watch the entirety of a YouTube interview but this one is worth it.


5 Awesome Proofs of God

Heh. "It leaves us with some irrefutable-ass knowledge that there has to be a first cause of everything. This may surprise you, but I'm going to go ahead and call that first cause G to the O to the motherfucking D. Boom."

Texts from Domino's Pizza Delivery Men: 'I Delivered Yo Pizza Seen You Was Fine'

Man, I woulda been all over those texts. My panties would have DROPPED.

Anti-Oppressive Baby Animals

WHY IS THIS SO AMAZING?



The Ghost Writes Back

The story of a ghost writer for the Sweet Valley High books. So interesting!

And an early "b-day gif-t" from a reader...hypnotizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment