Tuesday, June 4, 2013

TMI Tuesday

It's finally Shark Week in ColorLand.

I no longer want to cry when I think about, well, everything. I'm no longer on the verge of a breakdown at all times, just waiting to be set off by Trader Joe's not having my chicken breasts. I no longer have a sharp, persistent little headache prickling behind my eyes, demanding attention. I no longer am snapping at poor, unsuspecting people that don't deserve my wrath.

Seriously, I've been a god damn MESS. And not a hot one.


But I woke up this morning and feel HUMAN AGAIN. It's glorious.

So to my gentleman readers, who wonder if PMS is a total myth that women just use to blame our bad behaviors...no. It turned this gentle creature into a wildebeest.

But now I'm kitten again.

Well, you know, not yet. First I gotta deal with these cramps, and the fact that I still am NOT hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment