Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Prep Day

GUYS.

I did it.

I finally did it.

This is just a week of firsts.

I've always known the best way to prepare for a week of healthy eating would be to do a Sunday Prep Day. Cooking and meal planning, those are the building blocks of weight loss success. But they take time, and effort, and I hate having to put in time, and effort.

BUT TODAY.

Oh, today.

I woke up later than usual, so it's not like I just had ample amounts of extra time or anything. I said bye to the boy, and contemplated the groceries I bought yesterday eve. I thought about having a basic, easy breakfast.

And decided to make me a recipe instead.

This recipe, to be exact.

Meat crust quiche? Oh, hell yeah. The crust. Is meat.

It. Was. BOMB.


And while it was baking, I turned the rest of the dozen eggs I bought into hard boiled ones. And now I am set for snacks, and meals, for the week!

LOOK AT ME GO.

After yoga tonight, I might get really wild and cook up a batch of ground turkey for stuffed sweet potatoes, then I'd even have VARIETY. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment