Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Date Number Two: Electric Boogaloo

Last night was my second date with the boy who has so many potential nicknames I don't know what to do with myself. Clearly he's a potential good egg, then. For now, we'll go with The Screenwriter.

I don't really want to say much about TS. I feel like I'm going to jinx it. With the way things have been going lately, I feel like I'm Two Date Taylor, doomed to curse things with my over-enthusiasm.

I will say...I had a great time. A great time.

Just the facts:


  • Our date was almost post-poned because he had to work late. The TV show he works on started filming yesterday.
  • We did, however, meet up, and he bought me wine, and we talked quite comfortably for awhile.
  • We have a lot in common, and he's sweet and funny and smart.
  • And I quote: "Kissing you is the most fun I've had in awhile." I don't care if that's a line, I appreciate the effort taken to use a line. Woo me, dammit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment