Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 4/30: Fuel For My Fire

Today is shaping up to be a fantastic day, food-wise. I was worried when I woke up this morning that cravings would get to me today, as last night I dreamt of dessert, but I am heading them off!

First: Goal #1? Check. I woke up early enough this morning to make a crock pot meal! CHECK ME OUT!

I put together this creamy chicken tomato soup, made with coconut milk. Who would have thought? I'm so very excited to try it. It takes nine hours to cook, so it will be ready to eat tonight right when I get home from work. I hope it's tasty!


After I made dinner in the morning, I went to Jamba Juice and got me a fruits and veggies smoothie. I heart smoothies. My cup was super inspirational.


For lunch I have leftovers from yesterday's Work Wednesday Lunch, healthy salad and deli meat from Bay Cities Deli. Omnomnom.

I am on FIRE today!

No comments:

Post a Comment