Thursday, June 13, 2013

Suck and Blow

I started writing a rant about how much I suck.

But that's not very nice, is it?

But let's be frank: I suck.

My teacher training starts in less than a week and I've barely been practicing at the studio for a month. Or two. First I was sick, then sick in the head... I've been doing home practice a little, but that hardly counts. I'm secretly petrified they're going to to look at my account history and kick me out of the program because I haven't gone enough, but of course they won't. I'm giving them my money, what do they care? But...what if they DO?!

I AM ALL WORKED UP.

BAH.


I suck.

I blow.

You can do both, at the same time. Defies the laws of physics, but it's possible.

SLOW.

Bluck.

Fail.

Okay, no more of that. I am a beautiful special yogini flower and they're not going to kick me out. I'm dealing with what the professionals call A CRISIS OF CONFIDENCE. I am incredibly excited, and of course, this means I'm incredibly nervous. The two go hand in hand for me. So I just need to CHILL OUT.


You know what would help me relax?

Going to yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment