Saturday, June 22, 2013

Rewardish #7: Cover Me Up

As I told you, I bought my new comforter/duvet early, you know...apparently, way too early, which could maaaaybe be a part of the reason why I tripped up and went cray for a bit there.

But I got myself back on track, and I've been SO GOOD with my Whole30, and my comforter has just been SITTING THERE, and I think I've earned it, don't you? Even though I'm not quite at my weight yet, I'm almost there, and dammit I DESERVE MY COMFORTER.

Yeah.




ISN'T IT PERFECT?

I have shams too. I just haven't put them out yet.

143 - lowest weight - Roll around on my new comforter and be happy.
139 - new decade - Dye hair.
136 - original goal - Cleaning service to deep clean my apartment. (Instead of getting a massage. What will be more valuable to me, I mean really? My place NEEDS IT.)
132 - college weight - New purse.
130 - Final Goal! - SHOP!
Maintenance Goal - Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment