Sunday, June 2, 2013

Date Night by Polyvore

With (hopefully) many dates on the horizon, I've been spending much time in my closet, scouring my racks for fun outfits to wear on said excursions.

I have NOTHING.

Clearly, I must shop.

But you know...poor. Despite that raise.

Until I pay off my debts and lose the last of this weight, I'll just play on Polyvore and dream of all the outfits I wish I could wear out on the town with various eligible bachelors to various fabulous places. 

Enjoys!


Saturday Night


Tibi
tibi.com


Hudson jeans
$230 - frockaholics.com


Lace up booties
agacistore.com



Turquoise jewelry
$18 - debenhams.com



Lady With An Edge


Wallis v neck shirt
wallisfashion.com


High waisted skirt
$32 - owntherunway.com


Timeless patent shoes
$34 - pret-a-beaute.com


Studded handbag
lorisshoes.com


Marc by Marc Jacobs studded jewelry
$76 - harveynichols.com

No comments:

Post a Comment