Monday, June 17, 2013

The Whole Update

I've had a few people say to me this week how hard they think it would be to do what it is I'm doing. And yes, I would have agreed with them a few weeks ago, but once I made the commitment to stick to this plan, it truly hasn't been that much of a struggle for me. I haven't been tempted. I haven't caved.

All the greens for me.


Today is Day 15 of my Whole30. I'm halfway through, and it's been...if not easy, at least painless.

Amazing what the lure of a shiny new computer will do.

Oh, and I guess the pull of potential health benefits too...

Sure. 

I'm feeling good. Nothing magical is really happening in my body, I would say, but I've been sleeping very well, walking up early before my alarm feeling well rested and alert. I haven't really been having cravings, though the smell of other people's lunches at work does seem ever so delicious.

But I will eat my fruit, and be happy about it. Mmhmm.


I'm really glad I committed to doing this Whole30 experiment. Not just for my shiny MacBook reward, but for the chance to show myself I can be strong and do something different, eat clean, be well.

Let's see what the next 15 bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment