Are you ready?
Pretty sure TS is over it. Or if he's not over it, I might be over it.
I'm displeased today. Let's put it that way.
Reasons Why He's Not Texting Me
- He's over it.
- He's under it.
- He's really super duper busy.
- He's lost.
- He's sickly.
- He got to stay the night in my bed so he thinks he's "in" and doesn't have to do any work anymore.
- He didn't get The Sex and thinks he never will because this is the goddamn 1950s.
- I'm a bad kisser.
- He's playing games with me.
- He forgot my name.
- He accidentally deleted my number.
- He got to pet Bentley and that's all he wanted from me.
Acceptable Reasons Not To Text Me
- Being over it, I guess, though a polite brush off would be nice.
Every other reason is dumb and time could be made for a five second text. Three second. Yes? YES.
I mean, look, I get that a few days without texting is not that big of a deal, but last week he texted me pretty much every day. So it just seems suspect, if you ask me. And you did ask me. You came to my blog.
So I just have this feeling that he's over it.
And you know, even if he's not, the fact that I haven't gotten any of that attention I so desperately need in the last few days has indicated something to me. I've started to lose interest, which means I probably was only into him because he was so obviously, or seemingly anyway, into me.
And he seemed so promising! That's the thing! I was all optimistic and shit. What does this teach me?
Optimism is for suckers.