Things of note:
1) Cute (or even handsome, actually, if we want to get specific).
2) Way funny, and by that I mean, gets my sense of humor and is excellent at witty flirty banter.
3) Drives a vintage VW van with a beanbag in the back which, let's face it, is pretty baller.
4) Adorably dorky. Adorkable.
5) Tall and did I mention cute?
6) Smart and interesting and a most excellent conversationalist.
We are a fan. We are optimistic about the promise of a second date. We are pleased.
I met him for drinks at what seems to have become my standard first-Internet-date bar. It's only about a mile from me, on the same street, and I just love me some convenience. Plus it has a great vibe, decently priced drinks, and parking. Plus, the last two dates I had there (Ginger Original and Lawyer To Be) resulted in subsequent dates, so I think the place has good mojo for me.
Of course, I need to be careful. Can't overuse my magic bar. And I don't want the bartender to start recognizing me.
|I look awkward.|
I am awkward.
- Top by Cotton On (Yes, it was wrinkly, no I did not care.)
- Jeans by Jessica Simpson
- Boots by ShoeDazzle
- Rings from Ireland, Turkey, Greece and NYC...and Guess.
- Necklace by Forever 21