Monday, December 3, 2012

SEC Day #1: Jungle Style

Remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned the idea of doing a "self esteem challenge", wherein I actually put effort into my appearance and do something with my hair besides a messy bun?

Well, I'm fucking doing it.

Or at least, I did today. I took a shower. And did shit to my headsuit. And gave a crap.

We'll see how long it lasts.

As evidenced by thousands of words of bitching and moaning, I have not had the best time of it lately. Oftentimes, I am a cranky, self-critical, fatty-feeling mess. But you now what's funny? My mood and my self-perception are 100x better when I, you know...feel pretty.

Funny how that works.

Peacock and leopard...I'm in a JUNGLE TODAY.
The headscarf only lasted maybe 32 minutes.

  • Peacock Dress by Forever 21
  • Cardigan by Cotton On
  • Leggings by Just One
  • Belt by Had It For Ages
  • Booties by Naughty Monkey
  • Necklace by Forever 21
  • Leopard Headscarf by I Don't Know, I Cut The Tag Off

No comments:

Post a Comment