Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tacos and Talks

Y'all, I made a friend!

Last night I had plans to have a sleepover with one of the girls from my yoga training. The original agenda was to study some sequencing and veg at my place, but we were in the mood to go out so we hit up the Cabo Cantina for Taco Tuesday, and it turned out to be a very interesting night.


We got to the bar and it was crowded due to their 2 for 1 happy hour, and we decided to hit the bathroom before searching for a table. It was occupied, so we waited, and then surprisingly a dude emerged from the ladies'. We had a somewhat hilarious interaction with him, he held the door for us, then we went on our merry way.

When we emerged and reentered the bar, we ran smack dab into him and his friends, and ended up spending the whole night with them. We had so much fun! They were half drunken douchebags, half totally nice guys, and thoroughly entertaining, and it was just awesome to have a night out socializing with some new people. Mostly, though, it was just so awesome to spend time with my new yoga friend, who I shall nickname Sunshine, and bond with her over the tons of stuff we have in common.

We got tipsy on margaritas, stumbled home from the bar arm in arm, cuddled with Tree and gossiped in bed, then passed out happily.

It was a fantastic night.

I made a FRIEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment