Monday, July 29, 2013

Lazy Linkage

The Real Women Behind Disney Princesses

This is fun! Kristen Bell will make an excellent Disney princess.

30 Reasons Cats Are Terrible Friends

Truth.

AND THIS GIF IS AMAZING.


How to Lose All The Weight You Want in Just 89 Simple Steps

Ha. Hahahaha. Haaaaa. So good.
"47. WAIT! Eat like a caveman, even though they were not very tall. Or bright. They didn't have yogurt, did they?"
27 Symptoms Of Dating In Los Angeles

Oh this is just fantastic, and dead on. I will not reply to a guy who lives on the other side of the city unless he's really cute, I mean that's practically a long distance relationship! And I cannot tell you how many emails I've gotten remarking upon the fact that I am one of the few profiles without a headshot photo.


How to Win Friends and Lovers (Mainly Lovers) With Your Online Profile

Wisdomous.

No comments:

Post a Comment