Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday, July 15th

I'm over this.

Monday check ins, that method of goal setting? OVER IT. I don't like. We're moving on. I think we're back to Wednesdays, and I'll figure my ish out by then.

I have some things to say, though.

Like golly gee whiz, food and I were friends this past week.


But you know what? Even though I didn't have a great week "diet" wise, and I went into the red with my points (yeah I TRACKED), I didn't binge. I didn't overeat. I just...indulged. And that's pretty swell! I'm actually feeling pretty content, even if I'm up on the scale this week. Which, I am. Oh well.

I'm just kind of existing, right now. And that's okay, you know? I can exist, for now. I'll start trying again.

On Wednesday.


1 comment:

  1. Have you seen this? He posted it on Facebook recently. Fascinating. Thought you would be interested.

    Http://www.feltwithlovedesigns.com

    Ps...I love that shirt you are wearing in your slutty post. Where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete