Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Belly No Belly

I noticed something this morning.

I got out of the shower, and stood in my ladythings in front of my closet, contemplating the contents. I glanced to the side. And what I saw kind of surprised me.

My belly? Is less bellyriffic. 

I mean, it's still there, obviously. But it's just less...protruding? Like, where it used to be fully rounded in a near pregnant-tummy shape, it's starting to...flatten? Maybe?

This could be due to the lack of carbs.

I stared for a while. Sucked in, pushed out. 

Then I shook it around a bit.


I got dressed, and marveled at how slimming the outfit I chose is. I let my ego fluff up a bit. I strutted into the office this morning, and almost immediately got a comment from my Silver Fox coworker that I'm looking great.

Go me. 

I mean, I won't be winning Miss California or anything. But progress is progress. And we're saying bye to the belly. 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA - both of those GIFS have me CRACKING up! Buttttt way to go on your slimming down :-)

    ReplyDelete