Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Assorted thoughts of the day.

  • I forgot to put on deodorant this morning. Whoops.
  • When I arrived at work yesterday, something was amiss. I felt off balance. It took me a few minutes to realize that all the trees across the street had been cut down, totally changing my view and the light coming in through the front door. THINGS FEEL SO VERY WEIRD.
  • Hung out with MI last night, and he leaves in a week. I ain't sad about it. We've (or at least, I've) really enjoyed our time together and I'm totally digging my new casual dating attitude. It's so fucking FUN. 

  • I had cake today.
  • Amongst other things.
  • I feel fat.

  • I have plans tonight to hang out with one of the yoga girls and study. Yay for making new friends!
  • In fact, I'm busy every night this week. Yay for having a life!
  • I didn't go to yoga yesterday, but I went today, so that's 6 out of the last 7 days! GO ME!
  • SO MANY !!!!

  • And...no more thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment