Thursday, October 18, 2012

Songs for fall...

I want to put these songs on a playlist, curl up with some tea and a cozy blanket and a purring kitty, and maybe eat something pumpkin flavored.

Too bad it's still fucking 80 million degrees in LA.

Fuck you, global warming.

Hope you like!

"I Will Wait" by Mumford & Sons
     -This song absolutely KILLS ME. When the chorus swells and his voice breaks slightly I just die of a musical orgasm.



"Fire" by Ingrid Michaelson
     -Love me some Ingrid. I like the new album, sounds a lot like Sara Bareilles. I think they're buds.



"Ho Hey" by The Lumineers
     -First heard this song in yoga and it just puts a goofy smile on my face.



"North Side Gal" by J.D. McPherson
     -I just love this vibe. Makes me wanna boogie.

No comments:

Post a Comment