Monday, October 29, 2012

Liberal Ladeeda

Yeah, yeah, I know I told you I was bored of politics, but this isn't a real politics post. I mean, I'm not having to think or anything. No, I just have a little hilarity to share with you all.

Let's start with this article, where my idol, my inspiration, the ever-so-lovely Tami Taylor (or you know, the actress who played her), confirms what we all know to be true: the ladies of Dillon, Texas and "Friday Night Lights" would not vote for Mittens Romney. Also, his appropriation of "clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose" is OFFENSIVE, His eyes are cloudy and his heart is empty. Yeah. I really want to be Tami Taylor when I grow up, with her luscious hair and her hot husband and her sassy self.

Moving on.

I am such a Whedon fangirl, it is bordering on ridiculous. I love his brain. This video was released this weekend and it simply tickles me.


One more Whedon offering:


And I'll wrap this up with some pure, unbridled lady awesomeness. Your heart will swell. Your mind will open. Your ovaries will giggle (if you don't have ovaries, maybe you'll grow some). Come, now. Sing to the bespectacled gray-haired Republicans who think the federal government should leave you alone...unless you possess a vagina, then it should be all up in your bidness.


No comments:

Post a Comment