Thursday, October 18, 2012

Baby Elephants Are My Soul

I've always thought I wanted a tattoo. I used to say that once I thought of a design I really liked, I'd wait six months before getting it so I could be absolutely sure...but I've had a design in mind for over a year now, and  have yet to get it. We'll see if I ever do.

Anyway, relevant point is that this tattoo features a baby elephant, because this is my spirit animal, basically. From my oldest stuffed animal to my assortment of figurines.

And I was on Jezebel this evening and came across this article. Baby elephant orphan is adopted and taken care of by a woman whose life I would very much like to steal. They cuddle. 


OMFGBABYBABYLOOKATTHEELLIEIWANTTOPLAYYYYY.

My soul is so happy right now. Everything I want  in life.

His name is Moses.

*dies*

No comments:

Post a Comment