Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Chin up, everybody loves a happy face!

I am in a better mood today.

I have cycled through the grief stages post job-loss (can you lose a job you never had?) and have arrived at anger.

I DON'T WANNA WORK FOR YOU ANYWAY UR DUMB AND STUPID LOUD NOISES.

Like, I had to email to check in yesterday after they said I'd hear by the end of last week, and I got my rejection within 6 minutes. So they already knew they didn't want to hire me, and just hadn't gotten around to telling me that yet. RUDE. Harrumph.

I asked for feedback, and while I was told they could not give any for legal reasons, they said that I was liked, they just had another candidate that was a better fit. Probably because they had bigger boobs.

So, I'm over it. It wasn't the perfect job. It was just a job, it clearly was not meant to be, and I'll find a better one.

Hopefully soon.

I just feel like the Universe owes me something. Something good. A job, a man, a million dollars, maybe a coupon for a free cupcake. Something.

Come on, Universe. Do me a solid. Sprinkle me with luck, sauté me in good fortune, spread me on some joy...crackers...

I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment