Wednesday, October 3, 2012

National Mean Girls Day

Today is a very important holiday. Today, we celebrate the classic film "Mean Girls".

Why?


That's why.

Yeah yeah, kind of a weak excuse for a fake holiday, I know. But I will take any opportunity to shout "YOU GO GLENN COCO!" or proclaim "That is SO fetch!" 

There's another "why" too, though. I noted the holiday this morning as my news feed filled up with quotes and comments, but had no intention of posting a blog about it. Didn't seem that interesting. But I have to confess that I am currently exhibiting some very mean girl behavior, so I thought I'd share. 

I have a very long story I could start with about about a former friend and his batshit crazy girlfriend and her campaign to remove me from his life, but honestly it bores me to think of it. And her. So that's all the backstory you need. That, and this heinous troll called me fat. And just was generally a TERRIBLE person. Truly. Take my word for it.

Guess who popped up on my newsfeed today, looking far more rotund than the last time I saw her?

This tickles me.

Karma's a biiitch.

And so am I. Clearly.

I don't hate you because you're fat. You're fat because I hate you.

I know it may look like I've become a bitch, but that's only because I'm acting like a bitch.

Okay, I'm done.

BOO YOU WHORE.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. We are so glad you posted this. It just shows how big of an obsessed loser you really were. Just so you know, she is actually taller than you, and according to your "stats" she still weighs less than you. So I guess you're fat too. Also, she has NEVER been almost 200 pounds... gross. But nice try loser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- He chose to cut you out of his life because you're a psycho. - A

    ReplyDelete